Suffolk Kite Flyers

Kite Forum

Login | Register

Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:19 pm

Hello, I haven't used my gear in a while (about 2 years) and am thinking it might be best to sell it all. Its been well kept and stored in a warm dry place in the house. I have 3 kites, a harness, 2 bars, helmet and board to sell but have no idea of their value at the moment. Would anyone mind helping me with a price check on the below? or even an offer if you feel like it :)

It was all bought new by me when I was at university but that was a while ago now and I haven't had a go for a long time. I used the Ozone kite with the ozone bar and harness. The other blade kites I used between the bar and another pair of handles. The gear is all used but I have scoured it all for tears and rips and fraying and found none. Perfectly safe and well treated equipment. I should add that I am UK based, in Haverhill near Cambridge.

Contact me on 07920056159 if you are interested or leave a reply here.

I appreciate I am new to this forum but I would like it noted that I do have 300+ rating on Ebay UK and have traded lots on other forums (bit-tech) and am happy to disclose information to potential buyers or arrange for local pick up.

Many thanks

Iain

Flexifoil Mountain Board £90

Helmet - Medium £15

Flexifoil Lite Bar (60cm) £25

Standard pair original handles for one of the blades below: £10

4.9m Orange White Grey Blade 2 - Good condition, no tears or repairs or fraying. £120

8.5m Orange White Grey Blade 3 - Good condition, no tears or repairs or fraying. £160

Ozone Frenzy 05 5m Blue White black - Good condition, no tears or repairs or fraying. £250?

Ozone 4 Line bar for harness attachment £300 with frenzy?

Dakine Hawaii Storm Size L £35

These prices are just stabs in the dark from me. I have no idea if they are realistic but from what limited research I can do (and what I remember paying for them), and what quality I feel they are in. This is what I believe them to be worth, would much appreciate anyones thoughts.

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Top Top

Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:45 pm

Committee
That blade 3 8.5 is a good deal. Awesome kite, first kite to boost me proper in a buggy!

Top Top
  Profile WWW

Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:32 am

Committee
Quote:
Hello, I haven't used my gear in a while (about 2 years) and am thinking it might be best to sell it all.

NO...Better idea, why not come and use your kit over at Rougham, only 1/2hr or so from Haverill - ask Mick (another local) ;-) Club membership is cheap!

Top Top

Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:03 pm

tim2 wrote:
Quote:
Hello, I haven't used my gear in a while (about 2 years) and am thinking it might be best to sell it all.

NO...Better idea, why not come and use your kit over at Rougham, only 1/2hr or so from Haverill - ask Mick (another local) ;-) Club membership is cheap!

I might hang on to the 4.9 or the Frenzy 05. Depends on the interest I get. Rougham hill just next to Bury?

I

Top Top

Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:12 pm

Committee
Hi lain I am mick I live in Haverhill to and can point you the right way to Rougham airfield give me a pm mate

Top Top

Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:10 pm

Committee
Wheres Andy King, thought he would have snapped them blades up by now, he must be sick hehe

Top Top

Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:40 pm

jamieb158 wrote:
Wheres Andy King, thought he would have snapped them blades up by now, he must be sick hehe

Ummm tempting lol

Top Top

Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:46 pm

Hi all, just the Frenzy 05 with lines and bar and board, harness and helmet left now. Blades and bars are sold. Does anyone know what I should in fact be asking for these? I have no idea. They're in lovely condition.

Top Top